*The above prices do not include makeup. If you wish to book our professional makeup artist please add £150 to the above prices. You are, of course, welcome to do your own makeup. The deposit payment for all packages with a makeup artist is £100
DROP US A LINE!
SURPRISE THE ONE YOU LOVE WITH A FABULOUS GIFT VOUCHER!
Terms and Conditions of Booking
It’s nice to get everything in black and white in case things don’t go according to plan. Rest assured, we will do everything in our power to accommodate you – we know things always go wrong. We reserve the right to fall back on the T&Cs below.
- We require a booking deposit of £50 for normal studios without a makeup artist
- We require a booking deposit of £100 for normal studios with a makeup artist
- We require a booking deposit of £200 for party photoshoots with three or more people
- If you have not booked a makeup artist, we ask you to come to the studio with hair and makeup already done
- If you have booked a makeup artist, please arrive with your hair already styled but with no makeup applied
- You are asked to bring in your own wardrobe change and props.
- Under 18’s must attend with a parent
- After your photoshoot has finished the photographers will need around 30 minutes to prepare the images for viewing
- Failure to keep a scheduled appointment will result in the loss of your deposit
- We need a minimum of seven days notice of a cancellation in order to issue a refund
- It may take up to a month from the date of your appointment for your deposit to be refunded
- We need notice of at least 3 working days to reschedule an appointment otherwise you will lose your deposit
- If an appointment is rescheduled more than once, any deposit paid will become non-refundable
- Please aim to arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your studio shoot, we reserve the right to cancel the appointment
- The business reserves the right to use any images for self-promotion and self-advertising