Studio Party Shoots
Bring your girl and her friends to our studios and let our London Photographers work their magic.
If you are looking for an extra special party experience, then a photo shoot party could be just the solution. Studio parties ideal for girls between 6 to 18 years of age. During the time in the studio, both group and individual photographs will be taken and the girls will have lots of fun along the way!
Surprise someone you love with an amazing Party Gift Voucher
Studio Party Packages
*The above prices do not include makeup. If you wish to book our professional makeup artist please add £150 to the above prices. You are, of course, welcome to do your own makeup. The deposit payment for all packages with a makeup artist is £100.
Our studio shoots are a fabulous gift idea – order a party gift voucher Now!
More - Studio Party Shoots
Our professional makeup artists can be booked for an additional £250
If you are having professional makeup, we ask you to arrive with your hair ready styled and wearing little or no makeup. Light natural-looking will be applied.
If doing your own makeup, please arrive with makeup applied and hair already done.
Gift Vouchers are available as an instant download to give to the party girl.
On receipt of the gift voucher give us a call and book yourselves for an amazing party studio shoot
Photo Shoot gift vouchers make thoughtful and unusual gifts for the people you love.
It will help the studio a lot if the girls have done a bit of research into poses that they can see themselves doing
Get them to try a few poses at home before coming to the studio. This will help you make the most out of your time in the studio
Clothing See the FAQs below. Best to avoid void clothing with intricate patterns – bold primary colours work well.
DROP US A LINE!
SURPRISE THE ONE YOU LOVE WITH A FABULOUS GIFT VOUCHER!
Studios4u - Latest
- +What is your availability?
- We are open Monday to Sat from 10 am to 6 pm. Sunday shooting is by appointment only and happens when we are very busy.
Saturdays tend to get booked up the quickest, so you will need to book at least a couple of weeks in advance. Weekdays can be busy but we can normally fit you in with 7 days notice.
- +How soon will I get the pictures?
- Time allowing, both yours and ours, we try and get the pictures ready for viewing within an hour of the shoot finishing. It’s a good time to pop out for a cappuccino and do some sightseeing around Camden (you’ll never be the same afterwards).
Clients normally get to go home with a selection of images. If any additional work is required to selected images, they will be emailed to you via WeTransfer.com for instant download.
- +What happens on the day?
- On the day of the shoot, you will bring in the required number of outfits (according to the number of hours booked) along with accessories and props.
You will have a quick chat with the photographer about your ideas for the shoot and what best suits you. The photographer will then take you through a fun and exciting guided photoshoot using creative lighting techniques to photograph you looking at your very best.
- +What preparation should I do?
- No matter what kind of photoshoot you have booked, it always helps the studio enormously if you have done a little research on the internet ( or this website) into the kind of pose you see yourself doing.
Practice these poses at home in front of a mirror. It’s a very useful thing to do for singles and for group studios.
If you are coming in as a group you may also want to think about coordinating your clothing.
Finally, depending on the type of shoot you have booked, do pay attention to things like nails, hairy legs, bikini lines etc
- +What shall we wear?
- Here are a few examples
- Party dresses
- Sleepovers eg dressing gowns
- Woolly hats
- Beachwear eg shorts, vest tops and sunglasses
- Fancy dress
- Wellies and umbrellas
- Choose a colour and everyone wears something of that colour
If your photoshoot allows more than one outfit, ask your friends to arrive in one outfit and bring along a different outfit in a small bag.
- +Do you have different backgrounds?
- We generally shoot on black or white backgrounds which can be rolled along the floor giving a seamless, professional, magazine-style look to the photos. The studio has wooden flooring and props such as a giant Union Jack on the wall. We also sometimes use chairs, stools and various fabrics, duvets and rugs which are great for lying on.
- +Can we do outdoor shots around Camden?
- Most of our work is carried out in the studio. However, on request, and weather and if time allows, we can go on location around Camden, taking in the many iconic landmarks such as The Stable Market and Camden High Street.
- +Can I do my own makeup?
- Entirely your choice! If you doing your own makeup, it may be a good idea to do a run-through at home beforehand and take some mobile pics to see how it looks. Generally, makeup for studio lighting needs to be applied heavier than for an evening out. We ask you to arrive at the studio with your hair ready styled and your makeup already applied.
- +Help! I am not photogenic
- Most normal people are nervous and uncomfortable in front of a camera unless they have had media training. This is completely normal and it doe not mean that you are not photogenic.
Our photographers will take you through a guided photoshoot, with patience and understanding. You will find it fun and exciting and at that point, you will start to relax in front of the camera and be yourself.
- +Can I do more outfits?
- The number of outfits suggested in our price packages is just a guide so it is possible to do more – time allowing. If you want to add an extra outfit in the time allocated that’s fine by us. Time in the studio can be extended on the day at a charge of £100/hour or part thereof.
Sadly, this is not always possible if there is another studio shoot scheduled after yours.